Antenna

Antenna

Wednesday 12 January 2011

ROBOT

You must learn how to obey
You must do as you are told
You must follow my instructions
And submit to my control

Hide your emotions beneath a layer of chrome
Lock up your pain inside a heart as cold as stone
And be my robot

I will teach you how to think
I will show you what to do
I will programme your desires
I will watch your every move

Process my data with your rapid memory
Store my commands safely inside my circuitry

And be my robot
My binary friend
Be my robot
A slave to my ends

You'll be a hard-wired machine
A technological dream
It's all within your grasp
If you'll be my robot

I will help you pass the tests
I will get you better grades
I will praise you if you pass
I will curse you if you fail

I will protect you against a viral attack
Install a firewall that no villain can hack
If you'll be my robot

No comments:

Post a Comment